Search Engine Optimisation CompanySearch engine optimisation or SEO as its known, is an essential process in getting a website found in Google and other search engines and getting the right visitors to your company website. As an experienced SEO company, we use a combination of proven SEO techniques to ensure that your website gets found and adheres with the various search engine algorithms to drive more traffic to your website and generate more leads, sales and conversions.
What is SEO ?SEO is a process of ensuring that your website adheres to the constantly changing guidelines or 'algorithms' by search engines such Google, Bing and Yahoo. The process initially involves doing a website audit and making appropriate changes to maximise a business or organisations website positions and promote rankings in SERP's (Search Engine Results Pages). In doing this, traffic to a website from natural, organic, non-paid searches, can increase dramatically and ultimately lead to an increase in online visits and website conversions such as product sales or contact form enquiries.
Get an SEO website audit today!Its one thing having a great looking company website design, but if it's not listed in Google SERP's when users search for a term relevant to your business, then being successful online is going to be hard. Based in the heart of Lancashire, BBseven can perform a technical audit of your website which can then set clear objectives of what needs to be done to improve your website presence in search engines and help devise an overall online digital marketing strategy. Contact us or speak direct on 01200 539069.
Our Companies Search Engine Optimisation Techniques
As part of an onsite and offsite website technical audit we look at many different aspects of your website that might be prohibiting you from ranking in search engines. Some of these include:
- Your web hosting and domain name settings.
- Website technical errors such as broken pages or links.
- The speed of your website.
- How your website appears on other devices such as mobile phones and tablets.
- The structure of your website.
- The content on your website and its relevancy and originality.
- The presence of files that Google needs to read your website such as robots.txt, sitemaps and blocked resources.
- Check the quality of websites that link to your site.
- The security of your website.
From the results of our website audit an SEO strategy can then be put in place. This strategy is guaranteed to improve your onsite SEO and also helps set clear objectives on what's required to continually assist your website rankings and traffic throughout the year and plan for digital marketing strategies during seasonal periods such as Christmas. These can include:
- Content marketing.
- Link building.
- Social outreach.
- Email marketing.
- Conversion rate optimisation.
- Paid advertising (PPC) and Google Remarketing.
- A/B or Split page testing.