SEO encompasses many different aspects and its crucial to keep up with the ever changing algorithms and techniques needed for on-site optimisation and off-site digital marketing strategies. Outreach, social media marketing and link building are all playing a more important role in this arena. As a freelance SEO consultant, I can help you keep up with these trends and help you get a better return on investment from search engine optimisation and digital marketing strategies.
Why me as a freelance SEO Consultant ?
I have been involved in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and digital marketing for more than 10 years and offered freelance / consultancy services for the last 2 years. As a freelance consultant I can become part of your marketing team and help devise, implement and coordinate your internet marketing strategy. I can coach you and your team on some of the proven techniques I have developed over the years and train your staff on the data analytics needed to monitor your campaign performance. There are no mysteries or secrets, just sound business advice that helps customer acquisition and sustained improvement.
Get in touch today about freelance SEO!
Using white-hat trusted techniques and constantly keeping abreast of all things digital marketing, I have helped many businesses improve their presence in search engines as well as helped them increase the number of online conversions and leads from their websites. Contact me or speak direct on 01200 539069.
Digital Agency vs Freelance Consultant
If you can’t decide on whether to go agency or freelance, then these are the things that can benefit your business by outsourcing your SEO.
- As a freelance SEO expert I can provide the same high quality services but at a much more affordable day rate.
- I can provide a much more personalised SEO service. I take on fewer clients and can therefore dedicate more time to your particular business.
- By working from your own offices it means that the services I provide are completely transparent so you know exactly what you are paying for on a day to day basis.
- I can tailor my freelance SEO services according to your own particular budgets and time scales.
- I can provide you with monthly, weekly and even daily analytical reports at the time you need them most.
What services do I provide as a freelance SEO Consultant?
I can act as your websites digital marketing team by constantly reviewing and updating your website and using the latest techniques to rank you on Google and other search engines. These techniques include:
- Perform a technical SEO audit of your website.
- Analyse your website against your competitors.
- Identify new and existing keyword ranking opportunities.
- Check your website for threats and penalties.
- Perform a link audit on your website and analyse new link building opportunities.
- Create an effective on-site and off-site SEO campaign plan for your website.
- Outline a plan to enhance your existing content.
- Develop a new content strategy to help outreach.
- Structure a plan to maximise conversion rate optimisation on your website.
- Continually work to fine tune your website’s on-site SEO.
- Identify opportunities for additional marketing strategies such as paid search and affiliate marketing.
- Outline a plan for social outreach, engagement and inbound marketing.
- Pro-actively measure and report on activity, setting targets and KPIs to create visibility, accountability and transparency of performance.
Ongoing SEO consultancy.
SEO is not an one off exercise. It has to be a continuous ongoing strategy to keep ahead of your competitors and to make sure your website keeps up with the ever changing search engine algorithms. It cannot rely on knee-jerk reactions. It's not enough just to have a website designed and expect it to get leads, conversions and traffic from search engines. Its imperative that you continuously look at ways to improve your conversion rates so that you get a better return on investment from your SEO and digital marketing campaigns.