|Skill needed :||eCommerce, Webdesign, WordPress|
|Project Website :||Crossfit Clitheroe Uncovered on Facebook|
BBseven were proudly associated with a charitable cause to raise money and create awareness for Pancreatic Cancer. The idea of creating a wall calendar featuring tasteful, professional naked photographs of both male and female Crossfit Clitheroe members grew from a tragic story. Mick Barsby, a local GP, Crossfitter, runner, footballer and more importantly father to three boys, was diagnosed with advanced inoperable Pancreatic Cancer and after a long battle he sadly died. Mick’s wife Susan came up with the idea of the calendar and as soon as we heard about the idea we instantly recognised that by providing a website with an online shop to purchase the calendars could not only help create awareness, but provide a convenient way to purchase the calendar to help raise money.
BBseven built the website in WordPress which featured gallery images of some of the Crossfit models and featured eCommerce functionality using Woocommerce which allowed users to buy the calendar online. The website also integrated social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter to support the overall digital marketing strategies. The website was a huge success and raised thousands of pounds for Pancreatic cancer receiving orders from as far as Australia.
- Provide and setup of web hosting services
- Design, develop and launch an ecommerce website
- Utilise a content management platform to easily update content and products.
- Installation and configuration of WordPress
- Integration and development of WordPress template
- Website design, planning and execution
- Social media integration
- Initial Onsite search engine optimisation
- Integration of Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
- Search Engine Submission