|Skill needed :||SEO, Webdesign, WordPress|
|Project Website :||Pavilion Coffee House and Brasserie|
Having built The Pavilion Coffee House and Brasserie a website some 4 years ago, we were delighted to work with the client once again. The Pavilion website needed a more modern, cleaner feel to the site and at the same time make it easier to administer. It was also important to make the website ‘responsive’ so that it was viewable on mobile phones and tablet devices.
- Revamp the website design to reflect a cleaner and more modern look and feel.
- Build a website that could be easily updated.
- Make the website compatible with mobile phones, tablets and desktop devices.
- Redirect pages from the old website to the new website.
- Maintain existing rankings of the website
The new website had to be built whilst the existing website was kept online. It was important that there was as little disruption and downtime of the existing site for website visitors. Therefore, the development of the new site had to be carefully project managed.
- Create a development environment to build the new website upon to prevent downtime of the existing site.
- Install, configure and setup a new WordPress theme.
- Customise the WordPress theme to fit in with existing brand colours and guidelines.
- Create the appropriate pages on the new website.
- Test the new website forms, functionality and responsive design.
- Copy over any existing SEO content such as meta titles and descriptions.
- Backup all existing website files and the database.
- Implement 301 redirects from the old website to the new website.
- Publish the new website on a live environment.
The new website was successfully launched without any visible downtime of the current website. All old website pages were successfully redirected in Google and any search engine rankings were maintained.
- New website launched without any downtime of the old site.
- 301 redirects and all SEO content was successfully transferred.
- The website was viewable (Responsive) across all devices.
Get in touch today about a new website!
If your looking to change your own website or even looking for a completely new website design, then why not get in touch with us. We provide affordable website solutions tailored to your own specific needs. Contact us on 01200 539069.